We celebrate Friday with homemade sweet potato oven chips!
2 medium sweet potatoes
4 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line two large baking trays with parchment paper.
- Peel and thinly slice the sweet potatoes using a mandolin.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Add the sweet potato slices to the bowl and mix to cover with the olive oil mixture.
- Arrange the slices on the baking trays and bake for about 10 minutes on each side.
- Let the chips cool down on a cooling rack once they are out of the oven.
- Serve with a dipping sauce.